Friday 20 June 2008

my first online advert

i have my very first advert online, thanks to little book of etsy who was giving away free ad spots. for those of you who dont here's the idea behind little book of etsy, "The Little Book of Etsy is a great way of reaching out to the UK buyers. I am currently involved with a small regular craft fayre every Friday and also throughout the year I will be getting involved with some major village and school fayres. Cornwall is a very touristy place and so by giving this book away in the Cornish fayres, you'll be achulary reaching lots of buyers around the UK! I am getting some draw string bags made up and inside will be some promotional goodies also with a booklet made up of LBOE's bussiness cards from approx 60 different sellers!"

me and custom ink have already sent some of our business cards to be included in the goodie bag so hopefuly they will reach lots of customers in the far flung corners of England

can you spot my advert?

No comments: